STAT Transcription Services (STS) HIS is an enterprise-wide solution that provides complete patient information across all points of care to allow healthcare providers to deliver the best care possible. Specifically designed for small community hospitals, large medical clinics and long-term care facilities, the STS (Stat Transcription Services) HIS is comprised of individual, but integrated modules – including an advanced electronic medical record (EMR). This technology platform enables our clients to build customized health information systems that are affordable and meet their specific IT needs.
STS (STAT Transcription Services) HIS integrated suite of patient accounting solutions provide healthcare facilities with the information they need to manage patient flow and automate their billing processes. These modules streamline patient services, minimize rejected claims and denials, accelerate reimbursements, improve revenue cycle performance and enhance patient satisfaction with your services.
1) Admission/Discharge/Transfer – Streamlines the admissions, discharge and transfer process by automating workflow and eliminating redundant tasks
2) Electronic Claims – Transmits insurance claims electronically directly to intermediaries, reducing errors and speeding claims processing
3) Electronic Eligibility Verification – Quickly verifies a patient’s insurance eligibility for services during the admissions process.
4) Electronic Remittance Advice – Automates electronic remittance advice from an intermediary and updates the patient’s record.
5) Medical Necessity Checking – Validates the reasonableness and necessity of procedures being performed based on local medical review policies (LMRP) significantly reduces the risk of providing services that will not be reimbursed.
6) Patient Accounting – Provides comprehensive patient billing, insurance billing, accounts receivable, collections, revenue reporting and helps manage bad debts, including online, point of service patient payments to speed and increase collections.
7) Patient Scheduling – Simplifies scheduling of patients and patient inquiries, generates recall/reminder notices and helps manage resource utilization across the enterprise.
8) Surgery Scheduling – Helps effectively manage your surgical departments’ operations, resources and schedules.
STAT HIS provides an integrated suite of accounting and financial modules for managing your facility’s financial operations, resources and personnel. With information from STS (Stat Transcription Services) HIS accounting and financial modules, you have the ability to analyze and act on critical financial performance data, enabling you to more effectively manage your organization.
1) General Ledger – Consolidates monitors and reports on the financial results of your healthcare facility – enterprise-wide.
2) Accounts Payable – Efficiently manages your vendor invoices and tracks payment transactions.
3) Material Management – Effectively automates your inventory control, materials purchasing and requisitions. Provides for multiple vendor contract management.
4) Payroll – Completely automates your payroll processing and reporting.
5) Personnel – Provides for the effective management of your employees’ information, including validation of criminal background checks.
STAT HIS integrated suite of clinical information modules provides hospitals with solutions that help clinical departments by automating administrative and clinical documentation tasks, thereby enabling clinicians to focus on providing quality patient care, instead of managing patient data. The flexible modules allow customization to meet the needs of your physicians, nurses, and other care providers. The STAT HIS modules promote compliance with a facility’s best practices and improve patient safety.
1) Electronic Medical Record – STS (Stat Transcription Services) Electronic Medical Record (EMR) is the central repository for all of your patients’ information. The EMR provides caregivers – nurses, physicians, and other allied health professionals – a comprehensive view of patient information including, demographic, historical and clinical information. Information from all care settings within a healthcare system – physician’s offices, clinics, hospitals, home health practices and long-term care is stored and available through the patient’s electronic medical record. The EMR ensures that treatment decisions are based on the most up-to-date information and that care is coordinated between multiple care providers.
2) Order/Entry – Improves order communication between departments and/ or care settings. Clinicians can enter orders, edit placed orders and view order status for all patient types, using department specific ordering and charging menus.
3) Pharmacy – Helps pharmacists manage all aspects of medication verification and dispensing, including e-prescribing, coordinating orders, interaction checking, administration and charging. Integrated with the patient’s electronic medical record, pharmacists have access to the patient information they require, with an up-to-date view of the patient’s current and past medication record.
4) Laboratory – Automates all lab department activities, enabling users to receive, track and process orders, report results and ensure quality control. Interfaces with laboratory instruments to further streamline the process of collecting test data within the lab. The results are saved in the patient’s STS (Stat Transcription Services) EMR.
5) Radiology – Automates the everyday activities within a radiology department, including processing orders, image management and tracking, generating department reports and automating charging. Using the STS (Stat Transcription Services) EMR, the module facilitates efficient communication between radiologists, technicians, nurses and physicians.